Works with ElkArte: 1.0-1.1
This addon allows users (with permission) to remove the “Last edit by” text on a post.
- Adds a remove button next to the text.
- Access to the button is controlled with a permission.
- Doesn’t alter the post itself.
Install through the package manager. The addon requires no source edits so will work with all themes.
- ElkArte 1.x
This mod is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license.
This is a port of https://github.com/Yoshi2889/RemoveLastEditMod
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the CC BY-SA 3.0. (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/