Works with ElkArte: 1.0.4
This is a direct port of my SMF mod to Elkarte.
This is a tool for configuring the main menu within Elkarte, allowing custom buttons to be added at will, complete with children and grandchildren menus (so, a main menu item, a dropdown and a follow-on dropdown).
- Setup this mod at Administration Center » Configuration » Ultimate Menu.
- Should “just work” with all other mods that add their own buttons, such as portals.
- Dynamic by design – any menu button can change its text without a problem – no special code required.
- Grandchild buttons cannot be added using ‘before’ or ‘after’; not sure how to fix this
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the The MIT License (MIT) (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT