Works with ElkArte: 1.1
This is a direct port of my SMF mod to Elkarte.
Appends a menu to the bottom of every page
- Admin settings are under the Forum sub-menu in the admin panel.
- Unlimited categories and links
- Is cached in the settings table so no extra query per page load is needed
- Follows default database order (usually chronologically but is based on ID)
- If the cache get corrupt, simply edit an item, make no changes, click save
- Categories will not show unless it contains at least one link
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the The MIT License (MIT) (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT