Works with ElkArte: 1.0
LiveGallery, a simple and easy to use gallery addon for ElkArte, is available for purchasing here for $30. It includes the basic tools you’ll need to build a library of photos on your website: albums, items (can be any type of file, not just images!), comments on said items, searches, and a page to view unseen items!
The design is responsive (I really don’t like that buzzword), meaning that elements on the page adapt to different screen sizes (tablets, phones).
- requires PHP 5.5 and a recent MySQL (5.6?)
- must be enabled in core features
- No custom branding
- License does not expire
- Can be used on multiple sites
- One year of free updates
Checkout is done on PayPal, and an account here is required to purchase.
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
Proprietary license means closed source; all copyright notices/links must remain intact.